Tuesday, April 21, 2009

well I dont even know where to start.........its been a nice few weeks. First we drove from Florida to Ohio for easter, now thats one hell of a long drive,lol and throw a 5 year old a almost 4 year old and a almost 2 year old with that and it will be a adventure,lol but no really it was not that bad.

we did end up stoping half way and getting a room, which helped make it feel more like a vacay.
We ended up staying at my brother in laws house, which was really nice. The kids got to play with there cousins, and we didnt feel like we steped on anyone.
It was awesome to see all our fam. everyone is doing well. I am a bit worried about my grandmother, she has lost so much weight she looks about 90lbs, her face looks like tight skin on a skull,it freaked me out! thankgod my dad,sis and aunt gave me a heads up. her spirt is great she just dont feel right and noone seems to know why. I just cant belive how she looks I just seen her about 9 months ago and she seemed fine. I will just keep her in my prayers and hope her health turns around.
Easter was nice, the kids loved the easter baskets they got from the bunny =) and the grandparents. We ate at my dads first which started out nice, then Drama started, me and my older sister got into it. I love my sis. but seriously I cant stand her at times, she just acts and talks like she is better then everyone and it drives me completley nuts. I usually bite my lip cause I want to have a relationship with her and have been trying but I could not take her phoney I am better then you attitude another second and I blew up and probably a little to much on my part, seriously I just wanter to grab the frakin food and throw it on her!!! I am going to be 30 but man she just pushes my buttons so much I feel like I go back to a 15 year old hard ass,lol So we leave and go to Jims brothers house for dinner part 2 alot less drama,lol
later that night I sign in on my facebook and my sis deleted me,lmao seriously!!! are you freakin kidding me I am like dude your 35 grow the F**k up!!!!!! oh well, I am just tired and done with trying!!
anyways the reast of the visit was nice and went to fast.. The thursday before I was to leave I met up with a few friends from highschool at mcdonalds with our kids, it was nice, there was 6 of us and our 17 kids,lol I almost wish I lived closer so we could have playdates and stuff, it was nice seeing them and reconnecting on a adult level. I thank myspace/facebook for giving me a way to get to know them after all these years and miles. It truly was a blast!!
so then we had to get in the van for another 19 hour drive home to beautiful,sunny Florida =) we were sad to have to go but so happy to be heading home. now let me tell you the drive is very loooong let alone throw my hubbys gas into the mix,OMG I wanted to kill him, it was soo painfull yet funny at the same time, I needed to shower after being in that car,lol
but anyways now we are home, and still trying to get back to the way things roll here. I need to go clean the house up so I can get to bed, we have alot of things going on around here and a mommy with no sleep is a baaad thing,lol till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment