Tuesday, April 21, 2009

my new niece


I have a new niece she is a doll baby. I am so in love with her, i just wanted to stick her in my suitcase and bring her home. she makes me want another so bad. But I really think I am done, if I was to have a baby everytime I get that empty feeling I will have one every year,lol my oldest is 5 and my daughter will be 4 in June and my baby ( not so much a baby) will be 2 in June. and I am loving this chapter of motherhood, I can leave the house with no worries of a baby, I am FINALLY done nursing. YEA!!!!! my body is mine after all these years, there is a bit more of it then I want,lol but hell its all mine!!!!!! well I just had to drop a few lines on my new niece Elizabeth Ashley Ann, cause she stole my heart=) dont she look like a doll!!!

1 comment:

  1. she is just absolutely darling! I know the feeling. I want to have another one everytime i see or smell a wee lil one. I would have had like one a year, just like you said. I guess I can handle everyone else'e little ones for now.

    ReplyDelete