Tuesday, April 7, 2009

update

well its been awhile since my last blog. Things have just been a bit busy, doing what I am not sure but its like I get up and before I know it its time to get the kids to bed and sit down and relax with the hubby.

well first my oldest Jimmy graduated on the 10th (from preschool,lol) It was such a cute graduation ceremony, his class sang rock in robin,haha it was too cute. then the classes Spanish teacher had them count to 30 in Spanish and the class then sang a song in Spanish. I must say I was a proud mama watching her big boy sang in his cap and gown. then they called the kids up and would say something about them and give them a bag that had there graduation picture on it and inside there diploma, a plaque with there handprint and there yearbook and class tee shirt. when they called up Jimmy they said " Jimmy - most likely to be a legendary Karate Master,even better then Bruce Lee,Jackie Chan and Chuck Norris combined." I laughed my butt off cause its true well that and he wants to be a filthy rich doctor so he can fly back to Midland, Michigan to see his girlfriend Alyssa,lol I find it amusing that we have not lived in Michigan since 2007 and he has not seen her since but he still talks about her and how shes his girl,lol I will post a picture of Jimmy in his cap and gown as soon as my husband looks at the scanner, I cant get it to work.

I am leaving on Friday for Ohio, I am so excited!! Its going to be one hell of a drive, but it should be better then the last time when Derrick was only 5 months old and wanting the boob every minute,lol I made my list's,now I need to do my shopping and packing, FUN FUN FUN!!
I might have to go buy Brooklyn some warm clothes she has not pants that fit her. The boys are good I think. Then there is the problem with shoes, Brooklyn will not wear anything but flip flops, she is such a Florida girl,lol
I cant wait to see the family's and friends. I want some Wedgwood pizza,yummy its been way to long since I had any. I don't know where we are staying yet, my mom moved out of her house and got a apartment for her and my younger brother and I know we can stay there but come on 7 people in a 2 bedroom apartment, no thanks. Then I know I can stay at my dads but my brother lives there with his girlfriend who is due to have a baby any minute (yes my 27 year old brother still lives at home, another story,lol) I will not stay at my mother in laws, her place is to messy and might make me have a heart attack,lol we will probably end up at my brother in laws if I am comfy,lol I say lets get a motel for the week and not put anyone out, its not like there is just 2 of us we are a family of 5 with 3 loud kids 5 and under. I dont want to sound picky I am not I just want to feel comfy and not feel like a burden on anyone.
but no matter what we do I know everyone just wants to see us. well I should get off and start washing some walls while I have energy,haha

No comments:

Post a Comment