Monday, March 30, 2009

just a bit upset

well I am just so upset, I joined shapes about a month ago. which I do love. The gym is awesome, the staff is great, the kids love the day care, and I love almost all classes they have. well when I joined I joined a smart start program, you meet up with a personal trainer, they weigh you and take all your measurements and then find out what your BMI is. Then they work out a strength training program, and set a goal for the month, and after that month you will be re measured and stuff.

well for the last month I workout usually 5-6 days a week, I do cardio everyday and my weights and strength training every other, plus I do about 4 classes a week. I have changed my eating to 5 meals a day, am now drinking more water, cut out pop, cut coffee intake down. plus I did quit smoking a while back.
Today was my day to find out what I have lost in 30 days. I gained 4 freakin lbs!!!!!!!!! WTF
my measurements are not that off, my chest is a bit bigger, but to be fair Derrick has not been on the boob in a few days and I am not dried out so I am a bit full there. My hips and waist has changed a bit, again not much. and My BMI has dropped like.2.........again WTF!!!! I am so ready to buy some freakin smokes,lol
the strange thing is I feel great, go figure.
so I guess I will just work out harder and I have talked with Jim about getting a few sessions with a personal trainer. those are not cheap,I want to say $60-$70 a session. ugh, I just don't win.

oh this is too funny, This morning I was in my bedroom cleaning and Derrick was asking for eggs, I said when Mommy is done I will make you some. he leaves the room. a few min. later I go to the kitchen where I find Derrick sitting on the floor breaking eggs open into a frying pan, with a big smile on his face, I help mommy. I just looked at him and the mess and started to laugh my butt off. though it did suck cleaning egg of my floor, it was just one of those moments you hope to never forget.

well I am going to go clean..................like always

No comments:

Post a Comment