Tuesday, September 22, 2009

25 FIRSTS

25 Firsts...
1. Who was your first prom date? I only went my Jr. year cause I was too busy my senior year with work, but Jr. year was a blast and I went with my then boyfriend Carl Brenner.



2. Do you still talk to your first love? my first childhood love .. I have not talked to him in about 11 years and found out that he passed a few months ago. and even though we didn't talk anymore it still hurt a little cause I was with him on and off for those important teenage years.



.3. What was your first alcoholic drink? I am not totally sure on the flav. but it was wine coolers that me and my then BFF Amy stole from her parents and went in the backyard and got pretty darn buzzed, I was only 13 so it did not take much,lol



4. What was your first job? I was a cashier at the neighborhood Sparkles, it was really fun. I worked with a bunch of people I grew up with.





5. What was your first car? a 1988 Oldsmobile delta 88, it was my moms but after I wrecked it the first time she didn't want anything to do with it,lol I ruined it. it was beautiful before I drove it by the time I was done with it. it had dents all around,lol Those telephone poles really did jump out at me and that dang drive thru moved when I was going thru it,hahaha





6. Who was the first person to text you today? no one today =(



7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning? I guess Jimmy since he is who I wake up first, I lay in bed with him and tickle him till he wakes up, he loves it,lol



8. Who was your first grade teacher? Omg you know I am old, cause I can not remember! I had Mrs. Miller for 2ND grade



9. Where did you go on your first flight, in an airplane.... that would be to Jamaica, well I lived in the Cleveland area at the time so we flew out of Cleveland to Miami then from there To Jamaica. It was AWESOME!!!!! we will go back someday!



10. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? hmmm my first best friend would have been Tracey and I have not talked or seen her since I was 15 years old.

11. Where was your first sleep over? probably my cousins Shannon's, we were real close growing up I remember staying like a week at her house then going home and that night she would be staying at my house for like a week.


12. Who was the first person to talked to today? Jimmy when I woke his sleepy butt up.

13. Whose wedding were you in for the first time? my moms when I was like 9 and she married my step father, I still remember that dang dress it was sooo itchy!!!

14. What was the first thing you did this morning? turn the coffee pot on!!!!!

15. What was the, first concert you went to? hmm I think early 90s I went to end fest and seen candlebox and a bunch others it was cool.

16. First Tattoo? I was 15 i got a black widow spider on the back of my neck. I still remember calling my mom and she is like what did you get and where and she freaked, she thought I was gonna come home with a spider and web around my neck,lol Its in a good place no one can see it unless my hair is up.

17. First piercing? I have no idea, I was real little.

18. First foreign country you went to? Canada, beautiful!! Use to go with my parents and then for our anniversary one year Jim woke me up and told me to pack a bag he was taking me out of town for a few days, I had no idea where we were going till we were almost there, he can be sweet at times,lol

19. First movie you remember seeing? I have no idea, I do remember going to the drive inn in Pittsburgh to see Howard the duck,lol I should rent that for the kids too see.


20. What state you lived in? well I was born In Erie Pa. and lived there till I was about 6 Then to Ohio till I was 24, then Jim and I moved to Michigan for a few years and now we live in Florida where I hope to be forever,lol

21. Who was your first roommate? well when I was 17 me and Amy rented a house for like 2 months,lol didn't work out too well so I moved back home and then I moved in with Jim when I was 20 and have been living with him since.

.22. When was your first detention? I have no idea what or when,lol I would say 9Th grade and probably skipping school or something like that.


23. When was your first kiss? I was 13 it was with my first real boyfriend Mike, we were on the trail at Mill Creek Park, I just remember being so scared since I had no idea what to do plus I was worried about his braces,lol It was really nice but then my friend Amy had told everyone so they all came to the trail to try and catch us and that was embarrassing. It was a really nice first kiss with someone I really liked.

24. What is one thing you would learn, if given the chance? I would love too learn to surf that would be soo cool and I just love the water, maybe 1 day!

25. Who will be the next to post this...???????????????????????????????

1 comment:

  1. Surf??? Water is not my favorite. I handle the daily bathing and occasional swimming, but to go out into the water and catch some waves would cause me to have a heart attack!

    ReplyDelete