Monday, September 21, 2009

just my monday

what a morning, I go to take the kids to school and the car seats are missing!!!!! Jim forgot to put them in my car so I am freakin, what to do what to do. so The kids school are only 3 Min's. from the house so I strap them in, now the two oldest I was not worry about of course they still need the booster seats they are short kids,lol But Derrick that had me freakin. so I drop the two off and take the back streets to where Jim works its only 10-12 Min's away but I tell you I was freaking out. all that kept running through my head was oh god the cops are gonna stop me or worse this will be the day something happens, it was the longest 10 Min's of my life (well not really,lol) so I get to his work and I didn't even yell his face said it all,lol he just kept saying I am sorry I got up late and was just not on my game this morning. I said its all good now but new rule if the car seats need switched we do it the night before,lol I can not go through that again.

I am the type of person that tries to stick to the rules/laws. Now don't get me wrong I am not a goody two shoe I have done my share of things, I have partied in abandoned houses growing up, drink under age, smoked pot, had sex at 15. But as I grew up (keyword grew up) and became a wife and mother things changed. everything I do affects Jim and the kids, so that is what I think of when I do things. So I try and make good choices, now that don't mean I always do but who does.

so anyways I get home get some cleaning done, well actually alot I am ahead today for it being a Monday! GO ME!!!! =) so maybe I will have everything done before tonight so I can go to the gym.
I have been really slipping on the gym and I can see the weight,lol you know how it is summertime comes and you are busy doing this and that. then the shit with Jim doing a job switch affected me wanting to go. so This week I plan to get back into my Monday - Friday zone at the gym and I set a goal to quit smoking AGAIN!! I will I just need to pick a date and do it.
Things have been crazy here but a good crazy, the kids are in school and loving it!! they just started back at Sunday school and they love it, i love it too. I was not really into church growing up and after my grandmother passed and my parents split my mom and dad did not push us to stay, so I am a Sunday school 4Th grade drop out,lol but when I decided to get the kids into it I didn't want to be a hypocrite so I started going again, and I tell you I could not get over the calm peace fullness I felt that first day, it was like almost a feeling of coming home. So now I enjoy going and even made my adult confirmation. my only grip is when do I get to sleep in and stay up late,lol I cant stay up late on Fridays cause I get up early and zonk out, then come sat. I am up early cause I went to bed early on Fri. and then sat. night I need to go to bed early so I can get up for church,lol I need a thanksgiving break now,lol

so things have been good and that is all I can ask for.
I will write more later there is stuff I need to get off my chest but the kids are being super loud and I need to switch laundry before I go get Jimmy from school. why don't laundry ever end,lol

3 comments:

  1. Well, my friend, laundry will never end! I think it is a vicious cycle... one of those things that we weren't told about with having kids... You know.. you are told about the happy smiles, 10 toes, and the cute things... not the laundry. hahaha! Glad everything worked out ok!!! Monday's stink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. then I had to get Jimmy from school, I walk out with two kids,purse,cell, Ice coffee but no keys. I had already locked all the doors,lol so I remembered the kitchen window was unlocked climbed in that tiny window (still amazed my ass didnt get stuck,lol) anyways I put my feet in the sink which I forgot had soapy water in it,lol what a day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, goodness! You had a day that I was all too familiar with!!! hahahahaha Still laughing about climbing in the kitchen window putting feet in soapy water... ohhh too funnY!!!!

    ReplyDelete