Monday, March 23, 2009

breastfeeding

so I have gotten alot done around the house this morning, I got the kitchen cleaned both bathrooms, and picked up two of the bedrooms. I am now waiting for Derrick to take a nap so I can mop the dining room and living room floors. Then I think I will make it to the gym. I just called Jim to remind him to be home around 7pm so I can go to the rock bottoms class they have on mondays, its my fav. class its hard and painfull,lol but I love it and have been doing it for a few weeks now. well boo hoo Jim has a big store going on tonight that he wants to go to just to keep an eye on. so no class tonight for me, The daycare is open but the class is at 730 till about 830pm and thats pushing bed time, so I figure I will just run down do my weights and cardio and hit up a class in the morning.

So Derrick is almost 22 months and still being nursed, I know what the heck is wrong with me,lol Well I belive in making things easier on me so I wait till they are ready,lol I nursed Jimmy till he was 14 months old and he seemed ready to get off and he was easy. Brooklyn was a bit harder she was 17 months. Derrick is sooo freakin hard, well Friday I decided enough is enough, I want my boobs back,lol so I started refusing him. he was not real happy he yealled and screamed boobie boobie boobie, it was so sad and funny as hell. here is my cute little boy screaming at the top of his lungs trying to pull my shirt off calling for HIS boobie,hahaha
well I am happy to say he no longer cries for it, has stoped asking for it and falls asleep on his own. However he still wakes up around 330-4am wanting it and I give it to him out of habit, to be fair I dont even realize it.
You see I let my babies sleep with me, I know some people think thats bad and its not like I intended it that way, they would always go in there crib but somehow I would wake up with them in bed and my boob out. so now I need to make myself aware of what I am doing and get out of bed and refuse him. so wish me luck on this,lol

I cant belive he will be 2 in June, no more boob, going to get a big boy bed and move in the room with his big brother. he is growing so quick. next is potty training,but we will wait till he is sleeping all night in his own bed.
well Derrick has fallen asleep so I am going to get my floors done. I just am excited about almost having my chst back to myself for the first time in 5+ years, no more breast feeding and prego boobs here I come,lol

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Kyle was the only one I had to wean.. and it was cuz I was getting married and wouldn't be able to nurse him... and I couldn't pump anything! Cadence stopped on her own refusing it completely at 5 months. I cried like not other. Then Kaleb quit on his own at 8 months. Again cried like a baby. But it is NICE to have my boobies be mine!!!

    ReplyDelete