Monday, March 23, 2009

my weekend

We had such a great weekend. Saturday we took the kids to the street parade, They had a blast collecting the bead neckless's that were tossed into the crowds. Seriously my kids got so many beads. Jimmy walks around saying, Ya know you like my BLING,lol he is just too funny. even Derrick got into it till they got to heavy to have around his neck, I think he enjoyed the candy more. Brooklyn just loves the pink ones the most. we were going to head to the festival that evening but it looked like it might rain and I did not want to drop that amount of money for it to be rained out. so we took the kids to walmart and Jim bought them those rocket ballons that you blow up let go and they fly around the house making a screaming noise, I will tell you what those things are only a dollar, and they kept those kids laughing and running around the house all night.

So here comes Sunday, I love sundays we get up and go to church, which is a bit hard cause who wants to wake up at 7am on a sunday, not I. But the kids have sunday school at 9am and they really like it and I feel great after mass. so we go and it was just a great mass. we stop at dunkin donuts to get mommy her Ice Coffee, and some chocolate munchkins. Then after we ate we go to the festival and had so much fun, Brooklyn and Jimmy are taller so they got to ride tons of rides, my kids were on the scrambler(spelling,lol) You could see Jim and Jimmy but not little Brooklyn, she got off and had the biggest freakin smile on her face and wanted to go again, but Daddy is old and needed a break he was a bit dizzy,lol so we ate some yummy greasy food rode rides and just had a nice day. came home and it was dinner time so I made my famouse burgers out on the grill, gave baths but kids to bed, looked at the mess and said goodnight,lol so now I need to go clean my messy house,ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

on a great note Jimmy only has 8 more days of school, then its summer vacay, which means sleepin in unless I want to get up,hahaha

my husband has not had a smoke in almost a week, He is doing awesome. he did tell me after he completes the 10 week program on the patche he is getting a tat of the no smoking sign on his stomach by the lung,lol he is so funny, what if he starts back up look at me I quit 4x and I always start back up a year later, craziness..

well I need to clean and go to the gym to work off the greasy yummy fair food.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Jim!I am working on quiting too... I will get there one day. Your weekend sounds like so much fun! I can't wait for the warm weather... hell I can't wait to go to Virginia in June for some beach fun!!!

    ReplyDelete