Saturday, March 28, 2009

lemonade/cookies/ and boats











we had a great day today, we took the kids to the boat parade. It was a nice day to do so warm but breezy and I mean really breezy, so we watched the decorated boats go by, it was about an hour long. we get home and I notice Brooklyn is a little pink on her cheeks. Shit, I forgot to put sun block on them, I should know better we have lived in Florida for over two years. I am like alright no big deal shes just a bit pink, and the boys look ok.








well we just played and had a great day. The kids and I made homemade lemonade, they have been bugging me to do this for about a week now. So I bought some lemons and got my little gadget out and they had much fun squeezing the juice out,lol and I must say I make the best lemonade =) so then my little monsters bug me to make cookies, I give in... we made chocolate chip for the kids and chocolate,toffee chip for mommy and daddy. yum-o!!!!!!!!!








after getting all sticky and messy I threw them in the tub well as I take Derrick's shirt off I notice his shoulders are a bit pinkish, after washing his dirty face and I mean dirt with a bit of his face showing ( he reallly got dirty) I notice he is pretty red even the top of his head. I feel like the worse mom ever my baby looks like a lobster. The good thing is he dont seem to be bothered by it, so I lathered him up with alo and he should be ok.








on a great note, I can say I GOT MY BOOBS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy he has not been on the boob in 3 days, and has not even asked for it in the last 2 How awesome is that he woke me up this morning and said--I need milk please. =)








my husband also thinks we should be able to head to Ohio on April 10th!!! I should know monday or tuesday for sure, but he said as long as his ops is ok with the dates we are good to go. well I should go and watch House, I just started watching that show like 2 weeks ago, and I love it I have my dvr recording episodes daily,lol
the pictures are of Jimmy and Brooklyn with the spoons on them, Jim taught them how to do that and now they won't stop,lol
and then a picture of the boys watching the parade together, and an example of the boats. till later
MELINDA

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you all had a great day! Ahh... a little sun burn isn't the end of the world...I am sure we have all been there at least once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, true and it will probably happen again and again this summer,lol I just hate those looks some mothers give you, like they never made a mistake before,ughhhhh,lol

    ReplyDelete