Thursday, March 12, 2009

just a bit about who I am

well I decided to get a blog page, since I like to blog and dont go on my myspace as much anymore.

lets see about me, I have been married to my husband Jim for 6 years this april but we have been together since 1999. he is a great husband and father. We have a wonderful family together. My oldest Jimmy is 5 years old, he graduates from preschool in about 2 weeks. he is smart,loving, and just the best little boy. My daughter Brooklyn is 3 she will be 4 in June and I just dont know where the time has gone, it seems like only yesterdy I was in the hospital with her under the belly lamps holding her with all this love. Then there is my baby Derrick he will be 2 in June, and my oh my I swear in the last 3 months he has really grown he talks so much its so cute, they are my world!!
I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom, so I really have no life outside them,lol I spend alot of time at the parks,zoo's, beach,ect.
well I will get on here when I have more time to give a better blog and I will post Pictures of my family as soon as I figure out how,lol

1 comment:

  1. Melinda.... I must have fallen asleep somewhere along the way... I just realized you had a blog page!!!! Ahh, the wonderful world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete