Sunday, March 15, 2009

ears,graduation and Beach fun

well its been a great couple of weeks. First last weekend Brooklyn asked if she could get her ears pierced. I made the mistake of not piercing them when she was younger, cause I was scared to. so the past 2 years I have been trying to talk her into it with no such luck. well last Friday she asked us. so the next day we took them out to eat and then to the mall, where she picked her cute pink and white flower earings out, then she hopped on my lap and BANG!! she screamed,lol she cried for a bit then asked for her ice cream. so we went to the ice cream shop and the kids picked out there cones. Jim and I were still amazed that she did it we really thought she would have changed her mind. But she loves them and tells everyone look i got my ears pierced do you think they are pretty,lol

also The Flordia weather has gotten nice again, its been in the low 80s so we have been spending time at the beach again. Derrick is too cute he liked it last year but now that he is his own little person he is so darn cute. He loves the sea gulls, he chases them then when they fly away he gets a big wide eye look and his mouth makes such a big O and he yells bird, He loves the water so I think I will sign him up for swimming lessons with Jimmy and Brooklyn. Its gonna be a great summer at the beach with them this year!

Jimmy gets his graduation pictures done on Thursday, he will be wearing a cap and Gown. He is graduating from preschool and they go all out, caps and gowns, graduation pictures,year book, a school tee shirt and they are having it at a banquet hall, just crazziness but cute. He also got invited to a preschool graduation party from a class mate,lol I was like what am I suppose to have one,lol which I am not I am still recovering from his birthday party and I have to plan something for Brooklyn's and Derrick's birthdays in June.

we are suppose to be going to Ohio in April, and we are still saying we are but there might be a chance it will be in May, Jim had to fire two of his managers out of his Tampa office and not sure if he feels comfortable taking a week off with two newbies, though he might have one of his managers from his other office come down and keep things in order, just got to wait and see what he thinks, I want to go to Ohio, I miss our families like crazy.

well I should get off and finishing mopping the floors, why oh why did I get a house that is all tile and hardwood floors, the cleaning is going to kill me, seriously I will be buried with my mop,lol
as soon as I figure out how to work this blog web site I will start posting pictures like my friend Manda =) by the way manda when I come to Ohio I want to get together with you. well untill later.....

1 comment:

  1. I will be here... I don't plan on going anywhere... and don't worry about figuring this blog thing out... I am still working on that too... hahhaa! Way to go Brooklyn- Cadence just her ears pierced in feb.

    ReplyDelete