Friday, March 20, 2009




well lets see here, first we bought Jim the patch on sunday and he started it that day. I am happy to say he had only a few smokes on sunday and monday. And come tuesday he had none, I am so proud of him, this is his first attempt to quit and he is doing so good thus far. I call him daily at work and ask hey did you buy a pack and he says no, so thats awesome. even though there is this part of me like yea go ahead buy a pack so I can too,lol I quit awhile ago but I still went them, yesterday at the park i am pushing Derrick in the swing and this lady comes over and starts pushing her kid and lites up, and damn if I didnt think it smelled so good, which is crazy cause they do stink,lol but I will not lite up, and if Jim dont can you just imagine the money we will save between the two of us not smoking, I already added it up and all I can say is DAMN all that money we wasted over the years,lol






Jimmy graduates in a few days I am excited. I am so glad summer break is here,lol I need it, just to do what we want with not having to worry about school the next day. I am sure a few days after summer break starts I will be begging for school to start cause I know Brooklyn and Jimmy will be at each other,lol




So much I want to do in the next few months, first of course Is the trip to Ohio to see the family. Then I got Derricks 2nd birthday in June and Brooklyn's 4th birthday also in June. I want to paint the walls, Then I have Jimmy and Brooklyn sharing a room, but that will be done,lol well shes a girl and needs her own space plus she talks his ear off at night when he is trying to go to sleep,lol so we are changing the play room into her room, buying Derrick a big boy bed and moving him in with Jimmy. I hope it works out ok, we have always had a playroom but I now need the room. We have been talking about getting a bigger house but I just want to wait and save more money before we do that.


well I should get off and go clean so I can take the kids to the beach. till next time
oh and the pics are of Jimmy, Brooklyn and Derrick

1 comment:

  1. Kaleb saw the pics and said "those are my friends and I want to play with them" I know what you mean about the smell of a cigarette. When I had quit before I would just sit next to people smoking so I could inhale some second hand smoke. Bad I know... but if you have smoked before...You know what we are talking about.

    ReplyDelete